Human-induced climate change intensifies the heaviest downpours. More than 70% of the Earth's surface is made up of water, and as the world warms, more water evaporates from oceans, lakes, and soils. So when weather patterns lead to heavy rain, even more moisture is available for stronger downpours, increasing the risk and severity of flooding.
For this little boy, it might still be fun to play in heavy rain after a long hot summer day. But what will the future look like for him? What impact will climate change have on him?
- Mixed media, acrylic, and collage on Paper
- Technique: Collage, Acrylic on paper, textured
- Theme: Textured /Nature / Modern / Climate Change
- Colors: Black, White, Green, Mint, Ocher, Grey, Orange
- Color quality: Amsterdam colors, high luminosity, without fading, non-toxic
- Signed certificate of authenticity
- Signed on the back
- Made in 2021