- This event has passed.
September 27 @ 18:00 - 19:30
An event every week that begins at 18:00 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, repeating until September 28, 2021
Milan Live Workshop
If you are living in Milan and you are interested to join our live workshops you can come to our atelier in Milan, located in a traditional house near to the beautiful and central zone of Isola-Garibaldi. Under the guidance of our curator and professional artist Nooshin you get to express yourself in an amazing environment and in a very relaxed mood.
The workshops are designed for Beginners or Artists:
Beginner’s workshop includes:
- Drawing/sketching a subject with pencil and charcoal
- Painting with Acrylic
- Painting with Oil
- How to compose Mosaics
- Develop Abstract art from real subjects
- Develop a Collage/Cut-out artwork
- Painting with mixed media/ graffiti art
- Painting from live subjects
Let us know what is you prefer.
Artist’s workshop includes:
- Analyze and comment together your artworks
- Understand what kind of style you want to adopt and the result you want to obtain
- Start working on a new subject you can propose or we can assign (from abstract to figurative)
- Develop new techniques (medias for oil and acrylic, mosaic on canvas, 3D acrylic, drafting, Develop Abstract art from real subjects)
- Discussing about great modern and contemporary artists. We believe that knowledge will give you more freedom of choice.
- Develop a project together
Duration: The workshops last 1.5 hours, with a maximum of 3 people per class.
Cost: 45 euros
Location: Viale Nazario sauro 5, 20124 Milan
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Cell +39 3294945046